We undertake physical verification and condition assessment of all types of fixed assets. This is normally followed by the valuation of the assets for variety of purposes, including the following: Accounting/ Balance sheet; Rating; Rent assessment; Mortgage; Investment Appraisal; Liquidation; Divestiture; preparation of prospectus of companies slated for listig (IPO) on the stock Exchange) Markets.
The types of assets valued include land and buildings, specialized Plant & Machinery, including Communication Towers and Equipment; Furniture and Equipment as well as Transport assets such as Motor Vessels and motor Vehicle.
- Asset bar code labels
- Permanently identify your assets by adopting our special bar-coded labels.
- You’ll improve efficiency and reduce errors by automating asset tracking
- It saves time as data can be quickly retrieved or entered
- It offers automatic product identification and extremely fast recognition
- Using barcodes is a very integral way of assets/inventory tracking process that offers countless benefits to the company Stop tracking your assets with manual hand written codes.
- Barcodes labels are the future of assets tracking and management.
- We have various types of asset bar-coded labels to suit any environment
- Our special aluminium bar code labels are indelible, scratch proof and can withstand extreme climatic conditions
- The barcode labels will incorporate your corporate logo if desired